The major selling point of solar is the cost-savings, that is, production from the system to help offset your energy consumption—either partially or completely.
There are however, thousands of different solar energy Tax Savings & Incentive Programs offered by local government & utilities available to both integrators and customers alike. These incentives help you purchase the solar system more effectively in your region. Some of these incentives are available for a limited time—so the sooner you act, the more incentives available to you
For example, the most popular incentive is the Investment Tax Credit (ITC), a federal tax credit of 30% available to virtually all residential & customers alike, designed to accelerate adoption of renewable energy systems (such as solar panels) ‘en-masse’, through the end of 2016. So via ITC, a $10,000 solar energy system earns $3000 in tax credit, bringing the total cost down to $7000, etc.
To view a comprehensive list of solar energy Savings & Incentive Programs available in your area, visit www.dsireusa.org, an easy-to-use, online database freely available.
Across the world today, the solar energy market for residential customers is growing at an unprecedented rate, for 4 primary reasons, including:
1. Rising costs in energy from power companies
2. Decreases in cost, (of renewable tech) as well as
3. Improvements in efficiency of renewable technology
4. Financial incentives for investment
5. Did you know a solar energy system will increase your home’s value (1:1)? Example: 10k solar system would increase a home value of 100k to around 110k.
Faced with these conditions, the solar market today has achieved Grid Parity.
Grid Parity occurs when the cost of renewable energy systems such as Grid-Tied Solar, drop to, and more often below the energy costs charged over the long-term, by local power companies, or, Utilities.
4-State Solar residential platform empowers in a number of important ways, unique from any other company:
First, and foremost: Cost – ($2.50 per watt vs. $5.00), Priced at just a dollar-fifty per Watt, 4-State Solar breaks down economic barriers for customers worldwide.
And secondly, through Ease – sunMAX Design is 4-State Solar’s online software suite that simplifies system design, generates customer proposals, and accelerates the permit application process.
Our system also features an intuitive, plug-and-play design so installers can rapidly deploy systems.
1. Grid-tied Solar is a financial investment that saves you thousands of dollars!
2. Our panels are the most economically viable brand on the market today, backed by warranties from a successful, proven manufacturer since 2005.
3. By reducing our dependence on petroleum based fuels, energy usage is cleaner for the environment.
1.Grid-tied Solar is a financial investment that saves you thousands of dollars!
2.Our PV panels are the most economically viable brand on the market today, backed by warranties from a successful, proven manufacturer since 2005.
1. Photovoltaic panels transforms sunlight into energy
2. Energy is immediately available to power your home, or, business.
3. Energy is sent to the Power Grid for ‘credit’ to be used later (ex. at night, next bill cycle)
1. We’re local & we offer the best customer service—before, during & after install.
2. Our simple financing methods give you the best savings in the business.
3. We maintain a close channel with the manufacturer.
FOUR EASY STEPS
1. Analyze Bill & Customer Site.
2. Prepare Customer Proposal.
3. Pre-qualify for loan.
4. Schedule Install.
Send us your utility bill using the form on the right of the page.
Toll free: 1 (862) 36-SOLAR
or send a Facebook message.
How To Enter
1. Like & Share our Facebook page:
2. Send us your utility bill here to see how much you’ll save by switching to solar.
Drawing is held Tuesday September 6th, 2016, a random name will be drawn.
We will message the winner.